1470 nm Arfurla varicose veins laser treatment machine vascular surgery surgical instrument sets varicose veins laser
What is EVLT?
Endovenous laser treatment (EVLT) is a procedure that uses laser heat to treat varicose veins. It is a minimally invasive
procedure that makes use of catheters, lasers, and ultrasound to treat varicose veins. This procedure is performed most
often on veins that are still relatively straight and untwisted.
Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT) is a non-surgical, outpatient laser treatment for varicose veins. It utilizes ultrasound-guided
technology to precisely deliver laser energy that targets malfunctioning veins and causes them to collapse. Once closed,
the blood flow is naturally redirected to healthier veins.
For the treatment:
You’ll lie down on a hospital bed.
An imaging method, such as ultrasound, is used to guide the procedure.
The leg to be treated is injected with numbing medicine.
Once your leg is numb, a needle makes a small hole (puncture) in the vein to be treated.
The catheter containing the laser heat source is inserted into your vein.
More numbing medicine may be injected around the vein.
Once the catheter is in the right position, it’s then slowly drawn backward. As the catheter sends out heat, the vein is closed off.
In some cases, other side branch varicose veins may be removed or tied off through several small cuts (incisions).
When the treatment is done, the catheter is removed. Pressure is applied to the insertion site to stop any bleeding.
An elastic compression stocking or a bandage may then be put on your leg.
The treatment takes 45 to 60 minutes, you can go home the same day.
Is Laser Treatment For Varicose Veins Safe?
Endovenous laser therapy is a minimally-invasive procedure that has been proven safe and effective for treating symptoms of vein disease in
the lower legs and ankles. When administered by a skilled vein specialist, laser treatment for varicose veins amounts to a far lower risk of
complications compared to surgically stripping the veins.
- Treating vein disease with EVLT offers patients numerous benefits, including a success rate of up to 98% percent
- No IV, hospital stay, or recovery room time
- Minimally invasive, resulting in a very small risk of infection, blood loss, noticeable scars, or other significant problems
- No scarring or stitches
- Performed in an outpatient clinic
- Improves overall quality of life
- Less than 1 hour treatment time
- You can return to work without using valuable paid time off for most occupations
- Return to daily activities immediately after treatment
- NO hospitalization, and a quick recovery with strong patient satisfaction
- Excellent clinical and aesthetic results
- Decreases your risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Screen Operation system:
Other Functions on this laser for option:
Packing and Delivery
Certifications and Company:
Contact us to get more details!