Shockwave pain relief machine
Shock wave is a pressure wave – any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shock wave. The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a shock wave.The shock waves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle.The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the shock wave can be directed to the precise area of the injury. When shock waves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance, such as bone,the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
1. Ingrowth of Neovascularization, Reversal of Chronic Inflammation,
Stimulation of Collagen
2. Ballistic pneumatic shockwave with multiple tips on applicator
3. Max energy up to 4Bar and frequency up to 21Hz
4. Support continuous working mode and burst pulse mode
5. User can save settings and rename the settings.