980nm 1470 laser hemorrhoids laser proctology medical treatment equipment for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid laser procedure is a new laser procedure for outpatient treatment of hemorrhoids in which hemorrhoid arterial flow feeding the hemorrhoid plexus is stopped by means of Doppler-guided laser coagulation.
- Less operation time, discharge within a few hours
- Back to routine life in 3-5 days
- Greater surgical precision
- Sutureless treatment with no scars
- Fastest recovery as there are no cuts or stitches
- Quick relief from the symptoms
- Less blood loss during surgery
- No or minimal post-operative pain
- Reduced risk of infection
- Reduced risk of rectal stenosis or prolapse
- Aesthetically the best procedures – helps as a confidence-booster for the patient.
- The anal sphincter action is well preserved, (no chances of incontinence fecal leak).
- Least recurrence rates
- Fewer doctor visits post-surgery
- High success rates
- No need for general anesthesia. Local or spinal anesthesia is applicable for this surgery
Laser energy is delivered by conical fiber directly to hemorrhoidal nodes and they will obliterate from inside and this will help to preserve mucosa and sphincter structure to an extremely high precision. Laser energy is used to close off the blood supply nourishing the abnormal growth. The laser energy induces destruction of the venous epithelium and simultaneous obliteration of the hemorrhoidal pile by a shrinkage effect.
Fistula Laser Ablation
Laser energy is delivered, via radial fiber, into the anal fistula tract and is used to ablate thermally and close off the abnormal pathway. The laser energy induces destruction of the fistula epithelium and simultaneous obliteration of the remaining fistula tract by a shrinkage effect. The epithelialized tissue is being destroyed in a controlled way and the fistula tract collapses to a very high degree. This also supports and accelerates the healing process.
A fissurectomy by laser is the removal of the fissure. The laser is used to perform internal sphincterotomy. This procedure is almost bloodless and the surgeon has good control over the operation site. Additionally, the chronic fibrosed scar is debrided with the laser. This prevents any long term discomfort and enables a quicker recovery.
Sinus Pilonidalis treatment
The latest area of application for the Arfurla laser is for the treatment of pilonidal sinuses or pilonidal cysts.Here, the laser therapie achieves excellent healing results, minimal wound surfaces, and convincing cosmetic results. The usage of the laser machine for removal of pilonidal sinuses ensures minimal collateral damage with painless and quick healing.This treatment also eliminates any risks of recurrences.
Laser energy is delivered, via a radial emitting optical fiber, into the anal fistula tract and is used to thermally ablate and close off the abnormal pathway. The laser energy induces destruction of the fistula epithelium and simultaneous obliteration of the remaining fistula tract by a shrinkage effect. Laser energy is delivered via a designated optical fiber into the hemorrhoidal pile and is used to thermally close off the veins nourishing the abnormal growth.
The laser energy induces destruction of the venous epithelium and simultaneous obliteration of the hemorrhoidal pile by a shrinkage effect.
In addition, the laser can be used for minimally invasive treatment of Pilonidal Sinus conditions, utilizing the same probe as for the Fistula cases, eliminating need for open surgery.
|Laser type||Diode Laser 980nm (Gallium-Aluminum-Arsenide )|
|Beam||Biquartz optical fiber transmission|
|Wavelength||1470nm/980nm Diode Laser|
|Laser mode||0-1s (stepping 0.05s)|
|Pulse duration||0-1s (stepping 0.05s)|
|Laser mode||CW, Pulse mode and Single mode|
|Aiming beam||Adjustable Red indicator light 650nm|
|Fiber interface||SMA905 international standard interface,special quartz fiber laser conduction|
Hemorrhoids handle with two needles:
Radial fiber for hemorrhoids:
Radial fiber for fistula/ fissure/ pilonidal sinus:
Arfurla laser is one of the most advanced laser machines used for treatment of proctological maladies such as piles, fissure, fistula and pilonidal sinuses.
The usage of Arfurla laser 980nm 1470nm Laser for Proctology is a win-win situation for both the patients and the surgeon. While it makes the procedure simpler and less painful for the patients, it also created a more workable environment for the surgeons in the operating room.
Screen Operation System:
Benefits of treating piles with laser surgery
* The patient feels much less pain as compared to other procedure
* There is no need for hospitalization for the procedure. The patient can get discharged on the same day
* In comparison to traditional surgical options, laser surgery is much safer
* Since the blood vessels in the anal region are sealed off by the laser, minimum bleeding is caused during the procedure
* Chances of any other medical complication arising are minimum
* The surgeon has many options for effective utilization of the laser beam, thus improving the chances of success through the surgery
* The surgeon’s task is much less complicated and risky
* Aids in the fast healing of the wound
* Since general anesthesia isn’t needed for the procedure, the recovery is much faster
Other functions you can choose on this laser: