Arfurla diode laser 980 1470 nm EVLT Endovenous laser treatment
What is EVLT?
Endovenous laser treatment (EVLT) is a procedure that uses laser heat to treat varicose veins. It is a minimally invasive
often on veins that are still relatively straight and untwisted.
Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT) is a non-surgical, outpatient laser treatment for varicose veins. It utilizes ultrasound-guided
technology to precisely deliver laser energy that targets malfunctioning veins and causes them to collapse. Once closed,
the blood flow is naturally redirected to healthier veins.
Contact for more information
For the treatment:
You’ll lie down on a hospital bed.
An imaging method, such as ultrasound, is used to guide the procedure.
The leg to be treated is injected with numbing medicine.
Once your leg is numb, a needle makes a small hole (puncture) in the vein to be treated.
The catheter containing the laser heat source is inserted into your vein.
More numbing medicine may be injected around the vein.
Once the catheter is in the right position, it’s then slowly drawn backward. As the catheter sends out heat, the vein is closed off.
In some cases, other side branch varicose veins may be removed or tied off through several small cuts (incisions).
When the treatment is done, the catheter is removed. Pressure is applied to the insertion site to stop any bleeding.
An elastic compression stocking or a bandage may then be put on your leg.
Treating vein disease with EVLT offers patients numerous benefits, including a success rate of up to 98% percent,
NO hospitalization, and a quick recovery with strong patient satisfaction.
Other benefits include:
- Effective at eliminating painful symptoms
- Return to daily activities immediately after treatment
- Performed in an outpatient clinic
- No scarring or stitches
- Improves overall quality of life
- Decreases your risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Is Laser Treatment For Varicose Veins Safe?
Endovenous laser therapy is a minimally-invasive procedure that has been proven safe and effective for treating symptoms of vein disease in
the lower legs and ankles. When administered by a skilled vein specialist, laser treatment for varicose veins amounts to a far lower risk of
complications compared to surgically stripping the veins.
The benefits of endovenous laser therapy for varicose veins include…
- Performed under local anesthetic, with or without oral sedation, in the office
- No IV, hospital stay, or recovery room time
- Minimally invasive, resulting in a very small risk of infection, blood loss, noticeable scars, or other significant problems
- Less than 1 hour treatment time
- Rapid recovery
- Normal daily activities are encouraged immediately after having EVLT
- You can return to work without using valuable paid time off for most occupations
- Excellent clinical and aesthetic results
- Minimal pain compared to outdated and more invasive treatments
- More cost effective than traditional treatments
Other Functions on this laser for option:
Laser devices emit pulses of energy that produce heat. When used to treat onychomycosis, the laser is directed so the heat will
penetrate through the toenail to the nail bed where the fungus is present. When the laser is targeted to the area of infection,
the heat that’s produced inhibits the growth of the fungus and destroys it.
Capillary removal is the treatment of an individual dilated capillary using laser energy to target the blood supply within the vessel.
The heat from the laser can collapse the capillary wall causing the vessel to shut down on itself.
Light energy from the laser can reduce pain and inflammation, accelerate healing in damaged tissues, relax muscles,
and stimulate nerve regeneration seems farfetched.
Laser liposuction is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that uses a laser to melt away fat under the skin. It’s also called laser lipolysis.
Certifications and Company: